There are three treatment methods for the appearance of aluminum profiles: anodizing, electrophoresis, wood grain transfer printing, polishing and powder spraying, each of which has its own advantages and occupies a considerable market share.
Powder spraying has the following significant advantages:
- The process is relatively simple, mainly due to the improvement of the automatic accuracy of the main equipment in the production process, some of the main technical parameters can be controlled by microcomputer, the difficulty of process operation can be effectively reduced, and the auxiliary equipment can be greatly reduced at the same time.
- The rate of finished products is high, in general, if the measures are appropriate, the occurrence of non-conforming products can be controlled to the maximum extent.
- The energy consumption is obviously reduced. In the production process of common anodic oxidation and electrophoretic coating, the consumption of water and electricity is quite large, especially in the oxidation process. The output current of the rectifier can reach between 8000A and 11000A, and the voltage is between 15V and 17.5V. Coupled with the heat consumption of the machine itself, it is necessary to continuously cool down with circulating water, and the power consumption per ton is often about 1000 degrees. At the same time, the reduction of auxiliary facilities can also reduce some power consumption;
- The pollution level of water and air is reduced, the alkali, sulfuric acid and other liquid organic solvents are no longer used, the water and air pollution is reduced, and the competitive strength between aluminum profiles and plastic steel profiles as environmental protection products is also effectively improved. Correspondingly, some production costs are reduced.
- The labor intensity of workers is obviously reduced. Due to the use of automatic assembly line operation, the feeding mode and the use of fixtures have been obviously simplified, which not only improves the production efficiency, but also reduces the labor intensity.
- The specification for the appearance quality of wool material is obviously reduced. The powder coating can completely cover the extrusion pattern on the surface of the profile, cover up the defects in the appearance of a local aluminum profile, and improve the appearance quality of the waste aluminum profile.
- Some physical indexes of the coating film are obviously improved compared with other surface disposal films, such as hardness, wear resistance and acid resistance, which can effectively prolong the service life of aluminum profiles.
The powder coating used in powder spraying and the electrostatic spraying used in the process make use of the action of the friction spray gun to accelerate the influence of the wind, so that the powder particles are ejected out of the gun body with positive charge, contact with negatively charged profiles, and electrostatic adsorption occurs. And then cured at high temperature. It also enhances the adsorption strength of the coating and prevents the paint film from falling off.
From the point of view of the process itself, it has quite high scientific and technological components, the blending of coatings of different colors, and the decorative effect of different colors, which is more in line with the needs of interior decoration. It is also consistent with the trend of indoor development of aluminum profiles in the construction industry, especially the combined use of sprayed profiles and thermal insulation bridges, which makes it more fashionable and makes powder sprayed profiles have more room for development. It is also irreplaceable by profiles produced by other disposal methods.
Give us a call at +86 18662963676, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how YueFeng Aluminium can help with your aluminum profile/ aluminium solutions design.