Abstract: the building materials industry (including inorganic non-metallic materials) is the basic industry of national economic and social development, the indispensable support of infrastructure and construction projects, and the important guarantee of strategic emerging industries and the development of national defense and military industry. it is an indispensable part of environmental governance and the construction of ecological civilization.
The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology issued the "three-year Action Plan for Digital Transformation of Intelligent Manufacturing in Building Materials Industry (2020-2022)" and openly solicited opinions. The plan proposes that through three years of efforts, the basic supporting capacity of informatization in the building materials industry has been significantly enhanced, a relatively perfect industrial ecology and service system has been formed, and innovative breakthroughs have been made in key common technologies of intelligent manufacturing. Remarkable results have been achieved in the demonstration, guidance, popularization and application of key areas, and the level of digitalization, intelligence and networking in the whole industry has been greatly improved, promoting the upgrading and modernization of the whole industry chain of the building materials industry. Speed up the entry into advanced manufacturing industries.
Three-year Action Plan for Digital Transformation of Intelligent Manufacturing in Building Materials Industry.
(draft for soliciting opinions)
At present, with the accelerated evolution of a new round of global scientific and technological revolution and industrial change, a new generation of information and communication technologies such as big data, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, 5G communications and industrial Internet are booming. The manufacturing industry is increasingly showing a digital, networked, intelligent development trend. The building materials industry (including inorganic non-metallic materials) is the basic industry of national economic and social development, the indispensable support of infrastructure and construction projects, and the important guarantee of strategic emerging industries and the development of national defense and military industry. it is an indispensable part of environmental governance and the construction of ecological civilization. In order to further implement the strategy of a manufacturing power and a network power, and to implement the guidance of the State Council on deepening Internet + 's Advanced Manufacturing Industry and developing the Industrial Internet, we will promote the integrated development of the building materials industry and information technology in a wider scope, deeper degree and higher level, promote the building materials industry to change the mode of development, adjust the industrial structure, change the driving force of growth, and accelerate the development of high quality. Develop this action plan.
I. General requirements.
(1) guiding ideology.
Under the guidance of President Xi's thought of Socialism with Chinese characteristics in the New era, we should fully implement the spirit of the 19th CPC National Congress and the second, third and fourth Plenary sessions of the 19th CPC Central Committee, firmly establish and practice the new concept of development, and take supply-side structural reform as the main line. we will strive to enhance the basic supporting capacity of informatization in the building materials industry, expand the demonstration application of digital transformation in the industry, and strengthen the deep integration of the new generation of information technology and the building materials industry. We will strive to promote full-chain and full-system informatization that integrates R & D and design, logistics procurement, production control, operation and management, professional services and marketing, and speed up the realization of intelligent production, networked collaboration, large-scale customization and service extension. promote the building materials industry to move towards high-quality development.
(2) basic principles.
Adhere to demand traction. In the face of the urgent need of the intelligent digital transformation of the building materials industry, we should give full play to its advantages of large scale and rich scenes, fully grasp the characteristics of different fields and different enterprises in the building materials industry, promote the first breakthrough in key areas, and significantly improve the overall level.
Adhere to innovation-driven. We will establish and improve the innovation system, stimulate the innovation vitality of the industry, and promote the collaborative innovation of industry, university, research and application. Guide the convergence of innovative resources to the intelligent and digital field, give full play to the advantages of the new generation of information and communication technology, and promote technological innovation, product innovation, mode innovation, management innovation and format innovation in the building materials industry.
Adhere to the market-led. Strengthen the market orientation, highlight the main body of enterprises, give full play to the decisive role of the market in allocating resources, promote the integration of the information industry and the building materials industry, the integration of the building materials industry and the upstream and downstream industries, and the integration of the building materials manufacturing industry and producer services, to realize the integrated application of the whole industry chain.
Adhere to the guidance of the government. Integrate resources as a whole, strengthen top-level design, clarify the direction of development, give full play to the positive role of the government in direction guidance and policy support, classified guidance and orderly promotion, and form a development environment conducive to the digital transformation of intelligent manufacturing in the building materials industry.
(3) main objectives.
Through three years of efforts, the basic supporting capacity of the informatization of the building materials industry has been significantly enhanced, a relatively perfect industrial ecology and service system has been formed, and innovative breakthroughs have been made in the key common technologies of intelligent manufacturing. remarkable results have been achieved in the demonstration, guidance, promotion and application of key areas, and the level of digital intelligence and networking in the whole industry has been greatly improved, promoting the upgrading and modernization of the whole industrial chain of the building materials industry, and speeding up the entry into advanced manufacturing industry.
-- the support system is basically perfect. The cumulative system revises more than 30 intelligent manufacturing standards for the building materials industry, cultivates five information suppliers of the building materials industry with an annual output value of more than 100 million yuan, and establishes 10 public service platforms for subdivision of building materials, which basically meet the needs of the informatization development of the building materials industry.
-- the ability to innovate has been significantly enhanced. Establish 5 intelligent manufacturing innovation centers in the building materials industry, form 15 sets of system solutions for the building materials industry, break through 50 key common technologies in intelligent manufacturing in the field of building materials, and innovate to form a number of new generation technology usage scenarios, such as big data, cloud computing, 5G communications, industrial Internet, and so on.
-- remarkable achievements have been made in popularization and application. Select 6 intelligent manufacturing benchmarking enterprises, establish 50 intelligent factories in the building materials industry, build 15 digital mines, and cultivate 100 typical projects that have achieved outstanding results in R & D and design, manufacturing, supply chain management, e-commerce and other fields.
II. Key tasks.
(1) actions for the construction of an information ecosystem in the building materials industry.
1. We will improve the standard implementation system for the integration of building materials. Continue to guide building materials enterprises to carry out standard implementation work in accordance with the national standards of the integrated management system, encourage qualified enterprises to apply for evaluation, organize consulting service institutions for standard implementation to go deep into enterprises, carry out infrastructure construction, individual application, comprehensive integration, collaborative innovation and other work on national standards, and establish building materials enterprises to implement standards, annual evaluation and promotion, tracking and feedback mechanisms, so as to promote the integration of building materials industry to a higher stage.
2. Establish the standard system of intelligent manufacturing of building materials. Set up a coordination group for the standardization of intelligent manufacturing in the building materials industry, establish a standard system for intelligent manufacturing in the building materials industry, organize the research and formulation of standards and regulations such as intelligent factories and digital mines, and build a test and verification platform for intelligent manufacturing standards. combined with the actual work in related fields of enterprises, verify the effectiveness and enforceability of standards.
3. Cultivate an information-based public service system. Promote close cooperation in equipment, software, automation, instrumentation, system integrators, safety protection and other fields, speed up the cultivation of a number of system solution suppliers for the building materials industry, and publish the list on a regular basis; to meet the needs of the informatization development of the building materials industry, promote the division of labor, cooperation and common development among all links of the industrial chain, and establish a number of public service platforms for building materials subdivision industries.
(2) innovative actions of intelligent manufacturing technology in the building materials industry.
4. Break through a number of key core technologies. Relying on the backbone enterprises of the industry, we will create an open and shared intelligent manufacturing innovation platform for the building materials industry, carry out research and development of key common technologies, components and equipment, and guide enterprises to increase investment in R & D. break through a number of core technologies, such as intelligent control and optimization, new sensor sensing, data acquisition and analysis, fault diagnosis and health maintenance, industry-specific software, and special process manufacturing.
5. Form a batch of system solutions. According to the characteristics of different sub-industries of building materials, focusing on mining, raw material preparation, kiln control, logistics warehousing, on-line inspection and other links, refine to form a number of intelligent, digital and integrated system solutions with automatic execution, intelligent perception, deep learning, intelligent decision-making and other functions.
Column 1 system solution for key subdivision of building materials industry.
Cement industry: focus on the formation of mine intelligent drilling and blasting, kiln optimization control, equipment inspection and operation and maintenance, intelligent quality control, energy consumption and water consumption management, clean packaging and transportation, safety and environmental protection management, solid waste collaborative disposal and other integrated system solutions.
Glass industry: focus on the formation of glass furnace, tin tank, annealing kiln three major thermal control, cold end optimization control, on-line defect detection, automatic cutting slicing and other integrated system solutions.
Ceramic industry: focus on the formation of raw material standard data, press control management, intelligent high-pressure grouting, green body drying control, material unmanned loading and unloading, kiln optimization control, product intelligent grinding and polishing, automatic quality inspection, three-dimensional warehousing logistics and other integrated system solutions.
Refractory industry: focus on the formation of integrated system solutions such as raw material preparation, press control, kiln optimization, on-line monitoring, automatic three-dimensional warehouse and so on.
Wall material industry: focus on the formation of integrated system solutions such as accurate preparation of raw materials, blank forming and cutting, drying (autoclaved) maintenance, kiln optimization control, automatic quality inspection, intelligent packaging logistics, pollution emission control and so on.
Thermal insulation materials industry: focus on the formation of integrated system solutions such as homogenization of raw materials, automatic feeding, optimal control of furnaces, on-line quality inspection, intelligent cutting (sorting) packaging, digital warehousing and so on.
Concrete industry: focus on the formation of manufacturing execution management, intelligent logistics and distribution, online quality inspection in one, closely linked with the upstream bulk materials and downstream construction projects of integrated system solutions.
Waterproof material industry: focus on the formation of automatic feeding metering, process quality control, manufacturing execution management, packaging, warehousing and logistics and other integrated system solutions.
Non-metallic mining industry: focus on the formation of integrated system solutions such as geological prospecting data management, fine processing of raw materials, homogenization of material weighing, intelligent control of line selection, optimization of mineral processing, on-line monitoring of parameters, packaging and logistics of finished products, etc.
High-performance fiber and composite industry: focus on forming integrated system solutions such as pool kiln wire drawing control, intelligent on-line inspection, automatic logistics transportation, injection extrusion winding, pressing equipment control and so on.
Mechanism sand and gravel industry: focus on the formation of sand and gravel aggregate crushing and shaping, gradation adjustment, dust collection, wastewater treatment, material storage and transportation and other links of on-line monitoring and intelligent control of integrated system solutions.
Wood building materials industry: focus on the formation of integrated system solutions such as raw material sorting, intelligent drying, production automatic control, on-line monitoring and testing, etc.
New inorganic non-metallic materials: focus on the development and design of materials with the integration of calculation, experiment and data, as well as intelligent grading, purification, modification, growth, control, processing and other integrated system solutions.
Innovate a number of industrial Internet usage scenarios. Build the three major functional systems of network, platform and security, encourage the building materials industry to actively explore the "5G + industrial Internet", and promote the continuous extension of 5G technology to the internal links of production. We will promote the construction of secondary nodes for industrial Internet logo analysis in the building materials industry, and deepen the application of logo analysis. Vigorously develop the industrial Internet platform of the building materials industry, speed up the development of the building materials industry APP, to achieve the interconnection of manufacturing resources and manufacturing capacity, break through physical constraints, enterprise constraints and spatial constraints, and move towards the direction of cooperation among enterprises and extensive sharing of social resources.
Column 2 New Generation Information and Communication Technology Innovation scenario Direction.
Big data: the use of big data collection, analysis, mining and other technologies to improve monitoring and traceability, predictive maintenance, quality control, supply chain prediction, energy management and other intelligent service capabilities.
Cloud platform: promote enterprises to migrate infrastructure, business systems and equipment products to the cloud, and establish an industrial cloud service platform for the building materials industry.
5G communication: guide enterprises to make use of the technological advantages of high bandwidth, low delay and large connection of 5G communication to realize interconnection, and encourage exploration of integrated and innovative applications in the fields of self-driving, remote blasting, equipment operation and maintenance, etc.
Artificial intelligence: promote the application of advanced artificial intelligence algorithms, domestic artificial intelligence chips and equipment in intelligent production, intelligent decision-making, intelligent logistics, intelligent monitoring, intelligent traceability and other fields in the building materials industry.
BIM: uses building information model (Building Information Modeling) technology to promote the seamless connection between building materials and buildings, realizing the whole life cycle of building materials traceable, predictable, maintainable and recyclable.
Digital twinning: make full use of computational modeling, real-time sensing, simulation technology and other means to realize the mapping of building materials factories in the virtual space, and promote the whole cycle optimal management of the design, installation, operation and maintenance of complete sets of production equipment.
(3) actions for the promotion and application of intelligent manufacturing in the building materials industry.
7. Great efforts should be made to cultivate intelligent factories and digital mines. In the enterprises that have achieved outstanding results in the implementation of intelligent manufacturing, we should give full play to the exemplary and leading role of benchmarking enterprises, continuously improve, iterate and upgrade, and transplant the experience and models formed by large-scale promotion in the industry. In accordance with the rules and standards for the construction of intelligent factories, cultivate a number of intelligent factories in the building materials industry that integrate intelligent production, intelligent operation and maintenance and intelligent management, effectively improve operational efficiency, product quality, essential safety, network security, equipment management and green development level. The use of three-dimensional simulation, intelligent mining, automatic ore blending, self-driving and disaster monitoring and other means to create a number of safe, efficient and green digital mines.
8. Focus on promoting typical applications in key links. In view of the characteristics of the combination of process type and decentralized type in the building materials industry, focus on the key links of production and management, speed up the promotion and application of advanced intelligent digital technologies, such as digital design, kiln control optimization, intelligent warehousing and logistics, personalized customization, network integrated outsourcing, product quality traceability, online monitoring and testing, industry chain collaboration, and so on, to cultivate a number of typical projects for individual applications. Speed up the implementation of robot replacement in heavy and dangerous posts such as handling and palletizing, loading, polishing and glazing, painting and polishing, high-temperature kilns, as well as high-precision positions such as image recognition, cutting and sorting, sampling and testing.
9. Speed up the improvement of the informatization level of small and medium sized building materials enterprises. There are a large number of small and medium-sized building materials enterprises and a wide variety of them. Cultivate a number of solution suppliers and information technology products for small and medium-sized building materials enterprises, and build a number of information public service platforms for small and medium-sized enterprises. Integrate and expand relevant resources, build cloud manufacturing and cloud service platforms for small and medium-sized building materials enterprises, and provide industrial software, R & D, marketing, logistics warehousing and other services online, so as to accelerate the development of intelligent and digital transformation of small and medium-sized enterprises.
III. Safeguard measures.
(1) strengthening overall planning and coordination.
The competent departments of industry and information technology in various localities should strengthen organization and coordination, establish and improve the digital transformation promotion mechanism of intelligent manufacturing in the building materials industry in this region, define the time and schedule requirements, strengthen supervision and inspection, and ensure the completion of goals and the landing of tasks. Trade associations, industrial alliances, subordinate units, universities, backbone enterprises, and scientific research institutes should strengthen communication and cooperation to form a joint force. Subdivided building materials industries and qualified enterprises should formulate relevant development plans and set up promotion departments and institutions to ensure personnel and capital investment. Set up an expert committee on intelligent manufacturing in the building materials industry to provide strategic, technical, policy and other advice.
(2) increase policy support.
We will make overall use of all kinds of government funds and increase support for intelligent manufacturing in the building materials industry, focusing on the development of standards and specifications, the construction of public platforms, the research and development of key common technologies, diagnostic consulting services, system schemes and typical application promotion. Encourag