YueFeng Technology is committed to quality and the achievement of excellence throughout all company activities. With the objective of providing our customers the best possible products and service, YueFeng Technology Co. Ltd. seeks to constantly improve manufacturing processes, testing and measurement techniques, and the overall performance of our quality management system.
The Quality Policy is established and structured to provide ISO 9001:2008 compliant quality management. Our quality management system is designed to provide satisfaction for our customers with defect-free products that conform to their requirements and are delivered on time. We communicate our commitment to quality within the organization through the provision of resources, leadership, and quality objectives. By monitoring and reviewing the quality management system we will ensure its continual improvement and effectiveness.
Provide satisfaction for customers by continually meeting their requirements.
Provide defect-free products delivered on time to our customers.
Provide resources to individuals within the organization who perform processes affecting quality, to enhance customer satisfaction.
Assess opportunities for improvement of the quality management system, and its continuing suitability and effectiveness.
Yuefeng Quality Control Process System
1. Workflow: Accept production plan orders Formulate quality standards Formulate inspection specifications Input inspection Process inspection Finished product inspection Output inspection Analysis and summary.
2. After receiving the manufacturing order, the "Product Quality Standard" shall be designated according to the customer's requirements or the bank's standards.
3. Establish the Inspection Specification according to the quality standard.
4. Intake Inspection: Receiving Warehouse Notice Preparing Relevant Data Judging Inspection Method Identification Inspection Records and Reports.
(1) After the inspector receives the material storage notice of the warehouse clerk, prepare the quality standard requirements related to the material, the inspection method, etc. to the warehouse for inspection in a timely manner.
(2) According to the Inspection Specification, it is decided whether to adopt sampling inspection or full inspection for the material.
(3) Classify the inspection materials. Qualified products, defective products and waste products are placed open and hang or affix inspection signs (cards).
(4) After inspecting each batch of materials, inspectors must complete the inspection records and fill in the Inspection Report and send it to the relevant departments.
(5) For materials that fail to meet the requirements, the reasons should be found and the treatment measures should be put forward.
(6) For materials that fail to meet the requirements, if they are used urgently, they can be implemented only after approval by the relevant leaders of the company.
5. Process Inspection: First Inspection Patrol Inspection Judgment Identification Inspection Record and Report.
(1) In the production process in accordance with the provisions of the Inspection Code for each process in progress to carry out regular sampling, and do a good job of inspection records.
(2) For special process inspection, the number of patrol inspection and spot inspection should be increased.
(3) The finished products must be placed separately and hang or affixed with label cards. To ensure that defective products do not flow into the next process.
(4) If abnormal quality occurs in the production process and can be handled by oneself, it shall be solved in time, and if it cannot be handled by oneself, it shall be reported to the head of department and relevant person in charge in time.
(5) For major quality abnormalities occurring in the production process, the company leaders should be promptly reported. For all quality abnormalities, the quality abnormality report must be filled in and sent to the relevant departments for archiving.
6. Inspection of finished products: full inspection judgment identification inspection record and report.
(1) According to customer or order requirements, according to the Inspection Specification to use the correct inspection methods for the finished product 100% full inspection.
(2) When judging the unqualified products according to the specific quality standards, make clear the rework items in the inspection report according to the bad conditions.
(3) Hang or affix a sign (card) to the finished product.
(4) All inspection records and reports must be sent to the relevant departments and filed.
7. The supervisor of the quality department regularly calls on his subordinates to make statistical analysis and summary on the inspection of feeding, manufacturing and finished products, so as to continuously improve the quality of products, and sends the summary report to the relevant departments.
Issued By:wuxi quality manage bureau
Issued By:wuxi quality manage bureau
Contact Person: Mr. James Wong
Tel: 0086 186 6296 3676