Aluminum alloy profile hardness is an important indicator of the mechanical performance of aluminum alloy setypes are generally detected with Webster hardness meter. National standard GB5237-2004 stipulates that 6063 aluminum alloy profile hardness should be greater than 8HW, 6061 aluminum alloy profile hardness should be greater than 10HW. China non-ferrous metal standard YB/T420-2000 provides the aluminum alloy profile Wechard hardness detection method.
W-20 Wechsler hardness tester is a small portable instrument for measuring the hardness of aluminium alloy profiles, tubes and sheets quickly and conveniently. It is especially suitable for rapid and non-destructive hardness inspection of aluminium alloy profiles at production, sales or construction sites. The instrument has passed the performance test of the National Technical Supervision Department and obtained the manufacturing license of measuring instruments. License number: Liao system 01030012.
W-20 Wechsler hardness tester is one of the two instruments approved by Chinese non-ferrous metal industry standard YS/T420-2000. It has been used in most domestic aluminium alloy profiles factories and many doors and windows curtain wall enterprises, aluminium alloy profiles use units and engineering quality inspection technical supervision departments.
1. Determine whether the aluminium alloy profile has heat treatment, check the heat treatment effect, and determine whether the mechanical properties of the aluminium alloy profile are qualified.
2. Determine whether the aluminium alloy profile is made of inappropriate alloy and determine whether the alloy composition of the aluminium alloy profile is qualified.
3. Over-long, over-heavy workpieces or assemblies that are inconvenient for measurement to be sent to the laboratory.
4. Used for production inspection, acceptance inspection and quality supervision inspection of aluminium alloy profiles.
1. Small size, light weight, single-handed operation, easy to carry.
2. It can measure the shape of various aluminium alloy profiles.
3. Simple operation, operation skills have no effect on reading.
4. The readings are convenient and can be easily converted to other hardness values.
It is mainly used for measuring aluminium alloy profiles and aluminium alloy materials, as well as copper alloy materials. Its measuring range is equivalent to:
Aluminum Alloy Profiles: 24-110HRE
Copper alloys: 60-90 HRF
Give us a call at +86 18662963676, email us at email@example.com to find out how YueFeng Aluminium can help with your aluminum profile/ aluminium solutions design.
Contact Person: Mr. James Wong
Tel: 0086 186 6296 3676