Abstract: promote the supply-side structural reform of the aluminum industry, promote the technological progress of the industry, and promote the high-quality development of the industry.
According to the news of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology on March 3, in order to further speed up the transformation and upgrading of the aluminum industry, promote the technological progress of the aluminum industry, improve the comprehensive utilization rate of resources and the level of energy conservation and environmental protection, and promote the high-quality development of the aluminum industry, according to relevant national laws and regulations and industrial policies, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology has formulated the "Aluminum Industry Standard conditions", which is hereby
Standard conditions for aluminum industry.
In order to promote the supply-side structural reform of the aluminum industry, promote the technological progress of the industry, and promote the high-quality development of the industry, the conditions of this specification are formulated.
The conditions of this specification are applicable to bauxite mining, alumina, electrolytic aluminum and recycled aluminum enterprises that have been completed and put into operation. It is a guiding document to promote the technological progress and normative development of the industry, and does not have the preposition and compulsion of administrative examination and approval.
I. overall requirements.
(1) Bauxite mining, alumina, electrolytic aluminum and recycled aluminum production shall comply with national and local industrial policies, mineral resources planning, laws, regulations and policies on environmental protection and energy conservation, mining laws, regulations and policies, production safety laws and regulations and policies, industry development planning and other requirements.
(2) the mining enterprise shall obtain the mining license and safety production license according to law, and the mining right holder shall carry out mine construction and development in accordance with the approved development and utilization plan, preliminary design and safety facility design, it is strictly forbidden to exploit without a license, to dig indiscriminately, to destroy the environment and to waste resources. Alumina and electrolytic aluminum enterprises shall be filed with relevant departments in accordance with relevant state regulations, alumina enterprises shall implement external conditions such as bauxite resources and red mud storage, and electrolytic aluminum enterprises shall implement long-term and stable supply of alumina, electric power and water resources. Electrolytic aluminum enterprises are encouraged to realize the integrated development of hydro-electric aluminum, coal-electricity aluminum or aluminum-electricity through reorganization. Recycled aluminum enterprises are encouraged to be close to the distribution of areas where waste aluminum resources are gathered.
II. Quality, craftsmanship and equipment.
(3) the enterprise shall establish, implement and maintain a quality management system that meets the requirements of GB/T19001, and encourage the adoption of third-party certification of the quality management system. The quality of bauxite products should conform to "bauxite ore" (GB/T24483), alumina products should conform to "metallurgical grade alumina" (YS/T803), the quality of aluminum ingots for remelting should conform to "aluminum ingots for remelting" (GB/T1196), and the quality of recycled aluminum products should conform to "cast aluminum alloy ingots" (GB/T8733) or "wrought aluminum and aluminum alloy chemical composition" (GB/T3190).
(4) encourage bauxite enterprises to adopt mechanized equipment with a high degree of automation, and add desulphurization and iron removal production systems according to the situation of bauxite resources. Alumina enterprises should choose advanced production processes and equipment with high efficiency, low energy consumption, low water consumption, up to the standard of environmental protection, good comprehensive utilization of resources, safe and reliable, such as Bayer method and series method according to the situation of bauxite resources. Electrolytic aluminum enterprises shall adopt large-scale pre-baked cell technology with high efficiency, low consumption and environmental friendliness, and shall not adopt equipment or processes that are explicitly prohibited or eliminated by the state. Recycled aluminum enterprises should adopt other advanced energy-saving technologies such as flue gas waste heat utilization and advanced melting furnace types to improve metal recovery, and build equipment and facilities for comprehensive recovery of aluminum ash, efficient treatment of waste aluminum smelting flue gas and dust, and dioxin prevention and control equipment, effectively remove chlorine-containing substances in raw materials, cutting oil and other impurities, encourage continuous optimization of the pretreatment system, and improve the application of grade protection utilization technology. It is forbidden to use direct coal-fired reverberatory furnace and other reverberatory furnaces of less than 4 tons to produce recycled aluminum, and to use crucible furnace to smelt recycled aluminum alloy.
(5) encourage qualified enterprises to carry out the construction of intelligent mines and factories. Encourage mining enterprises to carry out intelligent mine construction in accordance with the requirements of the General Technical Specification for Intelligent Mine Information Systems (GB/T34679), encourage smelting enterprises to apply automation and intelligent equipment, establish enterprise intelligent data acquisition, production management, decision-making and analysis systems, and gradually achieve the development goals of safety and efficiency, energy saving and consumption reduction, and green circulation.
III. Energy consumption.
(6) the enterprise shall establish, implement and maintain an energy management system that meets the requirements of GB/T23331, and encourage the adoption of third-party certification of the energy management system. Energy metering instruments shall meet the relevant requirements of the General principles for the equipment and Management of Energy Metering Instruments for Energy users (GB17167), enterprises are encouraged to establish energy management and control centers, and the energy consumption of all enterprises must comply with the provisions of the relevant national standards.
(7) for alumina enterprises using diaspore or its concentrate as raw materials, the comprehensive energy consumption shall not exceed the energy consumption limit level 2 specified in the Alumina Energy consumption quota per Unit Product (GB25327), and the comprehensive energy consumption of alumina enterprises using gibbsite as raw material shall not exceed the energy consumption limit level 1 specified in the Alumina Energy consumption quota per Unit Product (GB25327).
(8) the comprehensive AC power consumption of liquid aluminum in electrolytic aluminum enterprises should not be more than 13500 kWh / t (excluding desulphurization and denitrification).
(9) the comprehensive energy consumption of recycled aluminum enterprises shall be less than 130 kg of standard coal / ton of aluminum.
IV. Resource consumption and comprehensive utilization.
(10) the mining recovery rate, mineral processing recovery rate and comprehensive utilization rate of bauxite enterprises shall meet the relevant requirements in the announcement on the minimum Index requirements for the rational Development and Utilization of Mineral Resources such as Manganese, Chromium, Bauxite, Tungsten, Molybdenum, Pyrite, Graphite and asbestos issued by the former Ministry of Land and Resources (No. 31 of 2014). The water intake quota of accumulative bauxite production units should meet the water intake quota standard of newly-built enterprises stipulated in "Water intake quota part 17: accumulation Bauxite production" (GB/T18916.17). Encourage both rich and poor mining and the application of new technologies to improve mining recovery rate, mineral processing recovery rate and comprehensive utilization rate.
(11) for enterprises producing alumina from bauxite with a ratio of aluminum to silicon greater than 7, the comprehensive recovery of alumina shall reach more than 80%; for enterprises producing alumina from raw bauxite (or concentrate) with an alumina ratio greater than or equal to 5.5 and less than 7, the comprehensive recovery of alumina should reach more than 75%; Enterprises producing alumina from ores with Al / Si ratio less than 5.5 should adopt advanced and reliable technology to improve the comprehensive recovery of alumina as much as possible. The water intake quota of alumina production unit should meet the water intake quota standard of newly-built enterprises specified in "Water intake quota part 12: alumina production" (GB/T18916.12), and zero discharge of process wastewater. Alumina enterprises are encouraged to make use of new technologies such as improving resource utilization, reducing energy consumption and alkali consumption, speed up the development and industrialization of various forms of comprehensive utilization of red mud, and gradually reduce the stock of red mud pile.
(12) in principle, the unit consumption of alumina in electrolytic aluminum enterprises should be less than 1920 kg / ton aluminum, the consumption of fluoride salt in molten aluminum should be less than 18kg / ton aluminum, and the net consumption of carbon anode should be less than 410kg / ton aluminum. The water intake quota of electrolytic aluminum production unit should meet the water intake quota standard of newly-built enterprises stipulated in "Water intake quota part 16: electrolytic Aluminum production" (GB/T18916.16). The comprehensive utilization of overhaul slag and aluminum ash in electrolytic aluminum enterprises and the recovery and utilization of waste heat from electrolytic cell are encouraged.
(13) the total recovery rate of aluminum or aluminum alloy in recycled aluminum enterprises shall be more than 95%, and the resource utilization of aluminum ash shall be encouraged. The repeated utilization rate of circulating water is more than 98%.
V. Environmental protection.
(14) the enterprise shall obtain the approval and acceptance of the environmental impact assessment report of the competent department of ecological environment, abide by the relevant laws, regulations and policies of environmental protection, establish, implement and maintain an environmental management system that meets the requirements of GB/T24001, and encourage third-party certification of the environmental management system.
(15) Bauxite enterprises shall, in accordance with the requirements of the Code for the Construction of Green Mines in Nonferrous Metals Industry (DZ/T0320), carry out the construction of green mines, limit the disturbance and damage to the natural environment, implement the principle of "mining while harnessing", and formulate plans for mine geological environment protection and land reclamation and mine ecological environment protection and restoration. We will earnestly fulfill the responsibilities and obligations of mine geological environment protection and land reclamation, promptly carry out mine ecological environment control and geological environment restoration, and reclaim land occupied and damaged by reclaimed mines.
(16) the discharge of pollutants from alumina and electrolytic aluminum enterprises shall comply with the relevant national or local discharge standards, and recycled aluminum enterprises shall meet the requirements of the discharge Standard for pollutants in recycled Copper, Aluminum, lead and Zinc Industry (GB31574). The total amount of pollutants discharged by enterprises shall not exceed the total amount control targets approved by the competent department of ecological environment, and the discharge of key atmospheric pollutants from key projects in key areas shall be carried out in accordance with the relevant national and local regulations. Projects that do not have special emission limits are encouraged to implement the relevant special emission limit standards (requirements).
(17) Alumina and electrolytic aluminum enterprises shall carry out self-monitoring in accordance with the relevant standards and norms such as the Technical Guide for self-Monitoring of sewage discharge Units (HJ 989). Among them, if automatic monitoring equipment should be installed and used, matching on-line monitoring facilities for pollutants should be installed in accordance with the law, which should be connected with the monitoring equipment of the competent department of ecological environment, so as to ensure the normal operation of monitoring equipment and encourage dust monitoring in the plant. The control and management of unorganized discharge in the links of material storage, transfer and transportation, unloading and technological process should be strengthened, and corresponding environmental management measures should be formulated to meet the requirements of relevant environmental protection standards. Cleaner production should be carried out and pollution intensity should be reduced. Alumina and electrolytic aluminum enterprises should regularly carry out cleaner production audit in accordance with the law and pass evaluation and acceptance.
(18) an enterprise must obtain a pollutant discharge permit in accordance with the law before it can discharge pollutants and strictly implement the environmental management requirements stipulated in the pollutant discharge permit in its production and operation. The storage, utilization and disposal of solid waste shall comply with the requirements of the relevant national standards and norms, and strictly implement the management systems such as hazardous waste management plan, declaration and registration, transfer order, business license, etc., and shall truthfully fill in the relevant information on the generation, storage, transfer, utilization and disposal of solid waste through the national solid waste management information system, so as to prevent secondary pollution.
(19) No major or particularly serious environmental pollution or ecological damage has occurred in the enterprise within two years.
VI. Production Safety and Occupational Disease Prevention and Cure.
(20) Enterprises shall abide by the provisions of laws and regulations such as the Law on production Safety, the Mine Safety Law, the Occupational Disease Prevention Law and the Social Insurance Law, establish, implement and maintain an occupational health and safety management system that meets the requirements of GB/T28001, and encourage third-party certification of the occupational health and safety management system.
(21) Enterprises shall implement laws, regulations and standards such as regulations on production Safety in Metallurgical Enterprises and Nonferrous Metal Enterprises, basic norms for Standardization of production Safety in Enterprises (GB/T33000), Code for safe production of Alumina (GB30186), Code for Safety in production of Aluminum electrolysis (GB29741), etc., which ensure production safety and prevention of occupational diseases. The dual prevention mechanism of hierarchical management and control of enterprise safety risk and hidden danger investigation and treatment should be established. We will actively promote the standardization of production safety, strengthen the basic construction of production safety, and fulfill the main responsibility of enterprises for production safety.
(22) Enterprises shall pay taxes in accordance with the law, operate legally, participate in all kinds of insurance such as old-age pension, unemployment, medical treatment and work-related injuries according to law, take out the insurance of liability for production safety in accordance with the provisions of the State, and pay the relevant insurance fees in full for the employees.
(23) Mining enterprises shall, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the regulations on production Safety licenses (decree No. 397 of the State Council), obtain production safety licenses in accordance with the law. The design and construction of enterprise tailing ponds shall comply with the requirements of relevant laws, regulations and standards such as "tailing facilities Design Code" (GB50683), "tailing Reservoir Safety Technical regulations" (AQ2006) and so on. The design and construction of enterprise dump shall meet the requirements of relevant laws, regulations and standards such as "Design Standard for dump of Nonferrous Metal Mine" (GB50421).
(24) No major, major or particularly serious production safety accidents occurred in the enterprise within two years.
VII. Standardize management.
(25) Application, examination and announcement of regulatory conditions for enterprises in the aluminum industry.
1. The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology is responsible for the standardized management of enterprises in the aluminum industry.
2. All bauxite, alumina, electrolytic aluminum and recycled aluminum enterprises that have been completed and put into operation for more than one year (including one year) can voluntarily apply for announcement in accordance with the normative conditions of the aluminum industry. The enterprise applying for announcement shall compile the Application report for the announcement of Enterprise norms in the Aluminum Industry (see Annex 1) and provide relevant materials as required, and the legal representative, informant and examiner of the enterprise shall be responsible for and bear corresponding responsibility for the complete authenticity of the application materials.
3. The competent department of industry and information technology at the provincial level shall be responsible for receiving the application and preliminary examination of the relevant enterprises in the region, and the central enterprises shall conduct self-examination. The preliminary examination or self-examination unit shall verify the reporting enterprise in accordance with the requirements of the standard conditions, put forward the opinions of the preliminary examination or self-examination, and submit the application materials of the enterprise to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
4. The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology shall centrally receive the application materials submitted by the relevant departments or units, and entrust industry associations and other institutions to organize relevant experts to review the enterprise reports and, if necessary, to organize on-site verification.
5. The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology shall examine the enterprises that have passed the review, solicit the opinions of the Ministry of Ecology and Environment and other departments when necessary, publicize the enterprises that meet the standard conditions, announce them without objection, and copy them to the relevant departments.
(26) announce the implementation of dynamic management in enterprises.
The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology shall dynamically manage the list of announced enterprises. Before the end of March each year, the normative enterprise shall submit the self-examination report of the previous year to the local provincial-level competent department of industry and information technology (see Annex 2), which shall be responsible for the examination and submit the results of the examination to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology; the central enterprise shall conduct self-examination and submit the results of self-examination to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology organizes associations to conduct spot checks on the announced enterprises. All sectors of the community are encouraged to supervise the announcement of the norms of enterprises. If the announcement enterprise has any of the following circumstances, its announcement will be revoked:
1. Filling in relevant materials and committing fraudulent practices;
2. Refusing to carry out annual self-examination, accepting supervision and inspection and irregular on-site inspection;
3. Failing to maintain the requirements of the normative conditions;
4. The main production equipment shuts down and withdraws or stops production for one year or more;
5. Serious social impact caused by major product quality problems, major environmental pollution incidents or ecological damage incidents, larger or more production safety accidents, or major social instability incidents;
6. There is a backward production capacity that has been explicitly eliminated by the state.
If the announcement is to be revoked, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology will inform the relevant enterprises in advance and listen to the statements and arguments of the enterprises. In principle, an enterprise whose announcement has been revoked may not apply again until 12 months after the completion of the rectification and reform.
If there is a major change in the announced standardized enterprise (remote transformation, in-situ transformation and the main process change), it shall apply for change and re-submit the Application report on the announcement of Enterprise Standardization in the Aluminum Industry, after verification by the competent department of industry and information technology at the provincial level, it shall be reported to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology; the central enterprise shall directly report to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology will make a change announcement.
VIII. Supplementary provisions.
(27) the standards, specifications and related policies involved in the conditions of these specifications shall be implemented in accordance with their latest version.
(28) the conditions of this Code shall enter into force as of March 30th, 2020. The normative conditions of the Aluminum Industry promulgated on July 18, 2013 (announcement No. 36 of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the people's Republic of China) shall be annulled at the same time. Enterprises that have been announced before the promulgation of the conditions of this Code, if they need to continue to be included in the list of announcements, shall apply for re-inspection in accordance with the newly revised conditions of this Code.
(29) the conditions of this specification shall be interpreted by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and revised according to the development of the industry.