Category 1: Encouraged category (non-ferrous metals)
1. Mining: exploration and development of non-ferrous metal replacement resources in existing mines, mining of deep, difficult and low-grade deposits in short supply of resources, and mining technology, technology and equipment for tailings filling.
2. Smelting: High efficiency, low consumption, low pollution, new smelting technology development, copper smelting PS converter environmental protection upgrading.
3. Comprehensive utilization: high efficiency, energy saving, low pollution, large-scale recycling and comprehensive utilization of renewable resources. (1) Recycling of waste non-ferrous metals. (2) Comprehensive utilization of valuable elements. (3) Comprehensive utilization of red mud and other smelting waste residues. (4) Extraction of alumina from high alumina dust ash. (5) Reduction, resource utilization and harmless utilization of tungsten smelting waste slag. (6) Resource utilization and harmless disposal of zinc wet smelting leaching residue. (7) Resource utilization of aluminum ash residue. (8) Recycled non-ferrous metal new materials.
4. New material: (1) Information. Electronic grade polycrystalline silicon (including zone melting polycrystalline silicon materials), silicon single crystal (diameter more than 200mm) and silicon carbide single crystal, silicon based electronic gas, indium phosphide single crystal, polycrystalline germanium, germanium single crystal, etc. The diameter of 125mm or more straight pull or diameter of 50mm or more horizontal growth compound semiconductor materials, aluminum copper silicon tungsten molybdenum rare earth and other large high-purity targets, ultra-high purity rare metals and targets, very large scale integrated circuit copper-nickel-silicon and copper-chromium-zirconium lead frame materials, electronic solder. (2) New energy. Silicon energy (crystalline silicon photovoltaic) materials, including supporting high-purity polysilicon (including rod polysilicon and granular silicon), high-efficiency monocrystalline silicon rods, high-efficiency monocrystalline silicon sheets; Nuclear grade sponge zirconium and zirconium material, high capacity and long life lithium ion battery with ternary and multicomponent, lithium iron phosphate and other cathode materials, precursor materials. (3) Transportation, high-end manufacturing and other fields. Aerospace, Marine engineering, CNC machine tools, rail transit, nuclear engineering, new energy, advanced medical equipment, environmental protection and energy-saving equipment and other high-end manufacturing light alloy materials, copper and nickel metal materials, rare earth metal materials, precious metal materials, composite metal materials, cermet materials, auxiliary materials, biomedical materials, catalytic materials, 3D Printing materials, high-performance cemented carbide materials and tools. (4) New energy, semiconductor lighting, electronic fields with continuous metal coil, vacuum coating materials, high-performance foil.
Second category: Restricted category (non-ferrous metals)
1. New and expanded tungsten mining projects with tungsten metal reserves of less than 10,000 tons (except deep and side resource mining expansion projects of existing tungsten mines), tungsten, molybdenum, tin, antimony smelting projects (except projects that meet the requirements of national environmental protection and energy conservation laws and regulations) and antimony oxide, lead tin solder production projects, Rare earth mining, smelting and separation projects (except rare earth enterprise group projects that meet the requirements of the total control index of rare earth mining and smelting and separation).
2. Single series of crude copper smelting projects below 100,000 tons/year scale (except recycled copper projects and direct leaching projects of oxidized ore), copper smelting projects using PS converter blowing process.
3. New construction and expansion of electrolytic aluminum projects (except capacity replacement projects), new construction and expansion of alumina projects with diaspore as raw materials.
4. Single series of lead smelting and recycling projects below the scale of 50,000 tons/year (combined with the original 8).
5. Single series of zinc smelting projects below the scale of 100,000 tons/year (excluding the use of secondary resources containing zinc).
6. New and expanded magnesium smelting projects (except comprehensive utilization projects).
Independent aluminum carbon projects below 71,000 tons/year.
8. Construction and expansion of primary mercury mining projects.
9. Beneficiation projects of associated radioactive minerals with safe and effective utilization of by-product monazite have not been implemented.
Category 3: Elimination category (non-ferrous metals)
1. Backward production process equipment (non-ferrous metals)
1. Using Muffle furnace, manger furnace, horizontal tank, small vertical tank for roasting, simple condensing facilities for dust collection and other backward methods of zinc smelting or production of zinc oxide process equipment.
2. The backward methods such as iron pot, earth stove, distillation tank, crucible furnace and simple condensing and dust collection facilities are used for mercury smelting.
3. The process equipment for refining arsenic oxide or metal arsenic is adopted by the backward methods such as pit furnace or crucible furnace roasting and simple condensing facility dust collection.
4.160 kA pre-baked anode aluminum electrolytic cell.
5. Copper smelting technology and equipment of blast furnace, electric furnace and reverberatory furnace.
6. Dry acid purification of flue gas and hot concentrated acid washing technology.
Seven. Antimony is refined by pit furnace, crucible furnace, Hershey furnace and other backward methods.
8. The backward lead smelting process and equipment such as sintering pot, sintering pan and simple blast furnace are adopted.
9. Process and equipment for smelting recycled aluminum alloy and recycled lead by crucible furnace.
10. Aluminum wet fluoride salt project.
Recycled lead projects of less than 111,000 tons/year.
12. Reflector furnace project using direct coal in the production of recycled non-ferrous metals.
13. Copper rod (black rod) production technology.
14. Lead smelting process in sintering machine without acid production and tail gas absorption system.
Fifteen. Sintering - blast furnace lead smelting process and equipment.
16. Process and equipment for recycling copper incineration without flue gas treatment measures.
Production process and equipment of recycled copper under 17.50 tons of traditional fixed reverberatory furnace.
Melting furnace for recycled aluminum under 18.15 tons.
19. Heap leaching and pool leaching process of ionic rare earth ore.
20. Monazite single mineral development project.
Twenty-one. Rare earth chloride electrolytic preparation of metal process project.
Twenty-two. Production technology of rare earth fluoride for electrolysis by wet process.
232,000 tons (REO)/year of mixed rare earth mine development project, 5,000 tons (REO)/year of cerium fluoride rare earth mine development project, 500 tons (REO)/year of ionic rare earth mine development project.
Rare earth separation projects below 24.2000 tons (REO) per year.
Light rare earth metal smelting projects of less than 25.1500 tons/year, electrolytic cell current less than 5000A, current efficiency less than 85%.
Twenty-six. Primary mercury mining (August 16, 2032).
27. Zinc smelting process and equipment in vertical tank (December 31, 2025).
2: Backward products (non-ferrous metals)
1. Copper rod (black rod).